Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Number 41

41. Failure to Launch (2006)
Synopsis: A thirtysomething slacker suspects his parents of setting him up with his dream girl so he'll finally vacate their home.
Rating: ***
Reason for Rank: Most girls when they meet a guys that says he`s 30 living at home with his parents we run the other direction as fast as we can. But This lady  makes her living by getting hired by the parents of these men to get them outta the house. Until she falls for a clients son
Best Quote:











Ace: The point is, my friend, you are afraid of love.
Tripp: Bullshit. No, no, no, no, no, man. I'm not afraid of love. I love love. Look, I've had a lot of girlfriends, right? And sometimes I'm the rebound guy. Other times, when I get lucky, I'm the "explore new areas of your sexuality" guy. But every single time, we have fun. Thank you. I have fun, they have fun. It's good for me, it's good for them. And I would argue that it's damn good for civilization as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment